Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
jena and jack
Transcript of jena and jack
the cardac muscle cells structure is a rectangle connected by regions called intercalled discs. the cell is in a "y" shaped form. ->this picture (on the right) is a picture of the cardiac muscle cell
What it looks like inside
this video is going to tell you about the cardiac muscle cell.
this photo (on the right) shows the inside of this cell
the heart contains cells known as the cardiac muscle cells.Cardiac muscle cells helps the heart pump blood. A groop of specialized cells,known as the sinus node,found in the upper right hand chamber of the heart produces electrical impulses.
the difference between the structer and the function of the cardiac mucsle cell is the structure is telling about the inside of the cell and what parts form the cell. The function is telling you about what it does in the heart.
By Jena and Jack
THANKS FOR WATCHING#:)