Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Presentation on Input & Output Devices
Transcript of Presentation on Input & Output Devices
- What is a output devices?
- What is the relationship of these two? - Any piece of peripheral devices that sent data to the computer .
- w/o input devices, the user will not be able to interact with the computer. Input Devices - Any peripheral that receives or displays output from a computer.
- w/o any output devices, the device will not display the output result of the user command Output Devices input&output is a MUST to form a set of computer.
- w/o input, u will NEVER get a result for the output
- w/o output, u will receive NOTHING from the input What's the purpose
of having them? THANK YOU use our desktop as example: using keyboard, we can input command that the computer can understand such as alphanumeric keys and punctuations. a mouse is a pointing device that detects two-dimensional motion relative to its supporting surface. use desktop as an example again The monitor is a display unit that is used to project the output of the data.
Whatever command given via a input unit by the user will be display as an output on the screen the speaker produce sounds in response to an electrical audio signal input. *peripheral refers to piece of computer hardware equipment Output devices work by the input that is entered by the user through a input devices.
Input device send its processing to microprocessor and after check the correct result is giving by output device