Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Presentation on Input & Output Devices
Transcript of Presentation on Input & Output Devices
- What is a output devices?
- What is the relationship of these two? - Any piece of peripheral devices that sent data to the computer .
- w/o input devices, the user will not be able to interact with the computer. Input Devices - Any peripheral that receives or displays output from a computer.
- w/o any output devices, the device will not display the output result of the user command Output Devices input&output is a MUST to form a set of computer.
- w/o input, u will NEVER get a result for the output
- w/o output, u will receive NOTHING from the input What's the purpose
of having them? THANK YOU use our desktop as example: using keyboard, we can input command that the computer can understand such as alphanumeric keys and punctuations. a mouse is a pointing device that detects two-dimensional motion relative to its supporting surface. use desktop as an example again The monitor is a display unit that is used to project the output of the data.
Whatever command given via a input unit by the user will be display as an output on the screen the speaker produce sounds in response to an electrical audio signal input. *peripheral refers to piece of computer hardware equipment Output devices work by the input that is entered by the user through a input devices.
Input device send its processing to microprocessor and after check the correct result is giving by output device