Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PRESENT PROGRESIVE
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
Use the present progressive to describe what they're doing at a specific moment in time
Distinguish between the uses of the present and present progressive verb tenses
1) Now you give me an example with the verb:
2) Test in English4callcenters.com
3) Possible job interview question:
Are you studying?
What are you doing tonight?