Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Parts of Speech Arts Integration Unit
Transcript of Parts of Speech Arts Integration Unit
Mentor text for Adjectives - students will use response cards when they hear an adjective.
Mentor text for Nouns. Students will use response cards when they hear a noun.
Mentor text read for Verbs
Students will use response cards when they hear a verb
• The focus of this unit is three specific parts of speech: nouns, verbs and adjectives while integrating the arts to include higher levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
Arts Integration Techniques
Embrace the possibilities
• Students will create a list of adjectives to describe their monsters.
• Students will draw their described monster.
• Students will use Audacity to record their description of their created monster.
• Students will write directions for the verb dance.
• Students will choreograph a dance to accompany their verb dance
• Students will perform their verb dance.
• Students will create a story through the use of three nouns.
• Students will create a collage to illustrate their noun story.
• Students will publish their noun story and illustrations in a class book.
• Three forms of art will be integrated into the English Language Arts lessons.
• The visual arts will be integrated in the creation of the adjective monster through drawing
• The visual arts will be integrated in the creation of a collage created from magazine clippings will accompany the noun story.
• Dance will be integrated in the performance of a verb dance.