Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Parts of Speech Arts Integration Unit
Transcript of Parts of Speech Arts Integration Unit
Mentor text for Adjectives - students will use response cards when they hear an adjective.
Mentor text for Nouns. Students will use response cards when they hear a noun.
Mentor text read for Verbs
Students will use response cards when they hear a verb
• The focus of this unit is three specific parts of speech: nouns, verbs and adjectives while integrating the arts to include higher levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
Arts Integration Techniques
Embrace the possibilities
• Students will create a list of adjectives to describe their monsters.
• Students will draw their described monster.
• Students will use Audacity to record their description of their created monster.
• Students will write directions for the verb dance.
• Students will choreograph a dance to accompany their verb dance
• Students will perform their verb dance.
• Students will create a story through the use of three nouns.
• Students will create a collage to illustrate their noun story.
• Students will publish their noun story and illustrations in a class book.
• Three forms of art will be integrated into the English Language Arts lessons.
• The visual arts will be integrated in the creation of the adjective monster through drawing
• The visual arts will be integrated in the creation of a collage created from magazine clippings will accompany the noun story.
• Dance will be integrated in the performance of a verb dance.