Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Pollution can occur naturally:
Examples of pollution:
Water pollution What is pollution ? Most of the time pollution is not intentional. We pollute because we have not been properly educated (until recently) as to how waste and chemicals are destroying the earth, and quite simply, because people can be lazy. Most people will just throw garbage on the ground instead of walking to the trash can to throw it out. Why do people pollute ? it is a mixture of gasses emitted in the air by man made process.
Fossil fuels are the most key waste product of concern to local establishments. Air pollution 1. Emissions from industries and manufacturing activities
2. Burning Fossil Fuels
3. Household and Farming Chemicals Causes of air pollution Elevated levels and long term exposure to air pollution can lead to serious symptoms and conditions affecting human health
It mainly affects the respiratory and immunity systems Effects of air pollution Recycle
Turn off lights when leaving a room (even in public)
Turning off power strips
Reduce waste . . . Ways to reduce air pollution Air pollution facts Air pollution affects kids more than adults
The health effects of smog have even been seen in dolphins living off the coast.
At times, visitors to the Grand Canyon can't see the other side due to air pollution.
More hazardous pollutants are discharged into the air each year.
Walking and bicycling are great ways to exercise and reduce air pollution.
Motor vehicles produce more air pollution than any other single human activity.
Riding a bus can be very useful since it equals to 40 cars. Map of air pollution Pictures of air pollution