Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Future of Nursing
Transcript of The Future of Nursing
Increase the proportion of nurses with a baccalaureate degree to 80 percent by 2020.
Double the number of nurses with a doctorate by 2020.
Ensure that nurses engage in lifelong learning.
Prepare and enable nurses to lead change to advance health.
nurse residency programs
Thanks for Watching!
does our lovely audience have any questions?
answer our questions
to earn a prize!
Education, Technology and Clinical Practice
Jenna Dawson - Clinical Nurse
Shayla Olson - Nursing Student
Kiya Gill - Nursing Instructor
With Nikolas livingston
take action to implement and support completion of transition to practice program for:
nurses transitioning into new area of practice
20% nurses from Aboriginal and visible minority populatoins
10% nursing workforce is male
outreach, recruitment and hiring programs needed to attract aboriginal peoples, men and visible-minority Canadians.
increase communication & relational techniques
provide ongoing education
Simulation In Action
starring Shayla, kiya and Stan
what do you think?
Nursing Education: 2000, 2005 & 2020