Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Caterpillar Life Cycle
Transcript of The Caterpillar Life Cycle
Life Sciences 2b Students know the sequential stages of life cycles are different for different animals,
such as butterflies, frogs, and mice. Within a few hours of leaving the chrysalis, butterflies take flight to find a mate so they can lay eggs. They will live for about 1 month. For more information about butterflies, go see some in person at the Butterfly Pavilion in Los Angeles. Visit their website at http://www.nhm.org/site/explore-exhibits/special-exhibits/butterfly-pavilion, to learn more.