Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Etiquette
Important things to remember:
-Be on time.
Etiqutte is having rules that govern behaviorhich regards as correct and that is acceptable in social and official lifequtte. THE DONT'S OF TABLE ETIQUETTE:
-Don't chew with your mouth full.
-Forks should not be turned over
-Loud eating noises such as slurping and burping are very impolite.
- Don't ever offer your criticism.
-Drinking too much wine can be very embarrassing THE DO'S OF TABLE ETIQUETTE
Once in your seat, unfold your napkin.
Hold your knife and fork with the handles in the palm of your hand
It's acceptable to leave some food yo one side of your plate.
Always thank the host and hostess for their hospitality before leaving