Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Stonewall Jackson-Sasha H.
Transcript of Stonewall Jackson-Sasha H.
Stonewall Jackson Was a Confederate General U.S. military solider and was trained at West Point. Had his arm amputated. Was called "Stonewall" because a solider said, "There is a Jackson standing like a stone wall." Died of war. Real name was Thomas Jonathan Jackson. Fought in the Mexican War with General Scott. Fought McClellan in the battle of Cold Harbor with Lee. Born in West Virigina. Died on May 10. Made his men walk 400 miles in a month. Became a Major-General October 7,1861Full transcript