Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Synagogue by Louisa and Isabella
Transcript of Synagogue by Louisa and Isabella
A. A jewish place of worship
Q. The word synagogue means
Q. What is the symbol that is always seen at a synagogue?
A.The symbol that you always see in a synagogue is the star of David. It symbolises when king David defeated Goliath.
What Is A
by Isabella and Louisa
Q. What is a rabbi's role?
Q. Synagogue's have 3 main purposes they are
Q.Which way does the ARK face?
Q. What is the Shabbat?
Q. why do the jewish people do not touch the torah with their hand?
Q.explain the Menorah
Q. What purpose does the eternal light have?
A.The eternal light symbolizes God's eternal presence
A. The rabbi usually gives the sermon [teaching part]
A. Meeting, praying and studying
A.the ARK sits on the wall facing Jerusalem because it is the holy ctiy
A. The shabbat is the service, song and reading in the Synagogue
A.The Talmud forbids touching the torah
A.The Menorah is a seven branched candle stick which is also the oldest symbol of jewish faith.
Thank You For Watching