Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of African Food
Animals such an oxen, goat, sheep, elephant, and even mice may be eaten by some people.
80 percent of calories = fufu or ugali. Ethiopia is known for a stew called wot. Plantains may be fried to make into crispy plantain chips. Or made into a thick, smooth, plantain soup called mtori.
Foods are cooked over open fire or pits that contain heated stones. Eating utensils are rarely used. This is why it is custom to wash and clap ones hands before eating.
By Tess, Aidan, Brittany, Shelby