Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Autobiography - Chloe Ellison
Transcript of My Autobiography - Chloe Ellison
12th of February 1992.
I started school in 1997 at Sandringham
I was a February baby, so I was always the youngest student in my class. Education I met my partner in Bali, Indonesia in 2009, and we have been together for nearly 3 years.
In 2011, after 8 months of patiently waiting, our spouse visa was finally approved! Applying for the visa was one of the hardest things I've done. My partner is now living here in Australia permanently with me. Meeting my partner In February 2013 my partner and I finally
got our own place together! The big move In 2015 I will have finally completed my
Bachelor of Education (Primary). Both my parents were so proud and happy
to welcome their bundle of joy into the world. I began high school in 2004 at
Mentone Girls Secondary College.
I really enjoyed high school and
made lots of lifelong friends.
I completed year 12 and graduated
I can't wait to begin my career as a teacher. We love living on our own, however I do miss my
mum cooking us dinner every night.