Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
New Coalition Structure
Transcript of New Coalition Structure
Creates the support systems and manages processes that enables the Coalition to achieve its strategic outcomes.
Engages in systemic planning and coordinates the collective efforts of community initiatives to improve the integration of the service delivery system for children, youth and families in Simcoe County.
Wherever possible, services will be jointly planned and actively modified and delivered based on advice, input and mutual discussion.
The Integrated Planning Table will reflect the unique composition of our community and a broad range of community perspectives. Members of the Table will be from cross sectoral organizations who have membership within Coalition and/or who represent one of the Coalition’s working groups, Tables and Networks.