Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hypo and hypertext
Transcript of Hypo and hypertext
Was that fair on his readers?
Was that fair on the one on
the right? Am I only picking on Lucas and Yeats because they were trying to create hypertext (or hypercinema) in a hypo environment? Or am I worried that you and I (and all children of the 1970s and poetry lovers) will no longer have a common reference point in hypereverythingland? But to be a common reference, does something have to be static? Can it be shared and dynamic? Please comment with answers to any or all of these questions!