Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Breaking Down Plastics With Bacteria: Miranda Wang and Jeanny Yao TED Prezi (with audio)
Transcript of Breaking Down Plastics With Bacteria: Miranda Wang and Jeanny Yao TED Prezi (with audio)
What We Are Up To Now
National Research Council Canada Montreal
University of Toronto Scarborough
Waster Transfer Station
Identified strains are closely related Family Comamonadaceae
Where It All Began
Accumulation of Product Formed
Efficient Degradation of Phthalic Acid
mixed colonies on mixed phthalate plates
etc. for 14 colonies
isolate on mixed phthalate plate
Miranda Wang & Jeanny Yao
Long Beach, CA