Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
2. What does Angela return to Turtle that she had stolen?
3. According to Judge Ford, who are the four people with Westing connections?
4. What is strange when Judge Ford calls a private detective from the phone book? Vocabulary woozy
caption Chapter 13 1. What did the bomber use to set off the bomb?
2. Who does Mrs. Baumbach say Angela Wexler looks like?
3. Who is the only person to talk with Chris and ask him questions?
4. What happened just as Otis Amber entered the restaurant?
5. According to the fireman, what was the reasoning/explanation behind the bombs?
6. Where was the bomber planning to set the next bomb? Vocabulary scrumptious
pedicured Chapter 14 1. What was Angela searching for under the hoods of the cars in the parking lot?
2. Why did the doorman refuse to accept a tip from the judge?
3. Why does Alexander McSouthers suffer from bad headaches?
4. Who was talking in Grace Wexler's kitchen?
5. Why did Grace open the window even though the cold air was blowing through?
6. Why were the tenants buying so many Westing Paper Products? demeaning
distraught Vocabulary amends