Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cross
On which the Prince of glory died, See from His head, His hands, His feet,
Sorrow and love flow mingled down! Were the whole realm of nature mine,
That were a present far too small; Did e’er such love and sorrow meet,
Or thorns compose so rich a crown? Love so amazing, so divine,
Demands my soul, my life, my all. My richest gain I count but loss,
And pour contempt on all my pride.