Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Texas Parks & Wildlife's Texas Critter Clash 2014
Transcript of Texas Parks & Wildlife's Texas Critter Clash 2014
Striped Bark Scorpion
How does it work?
The contests begin March 17 and you can participate by voting for your favorite Texas Wildlife species on the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department Facebook page!
On the date shown in the bracket, we'll post a photo album showing photos of each of the two species facing off. Simply 'Like' the photo of your favorite to cast your vote. The species with the most 'likes' moves on to the next round. Have fun!
Things to remember:
1. You can only 'Like' a photo once. If you change your mind, click "Unlike" and start over.
2. Only 'Likes' will count as votes but feel free to make your case for your favorite in the comments section!
3. 'Likes' for each match-up will be tabulated at 8:30 a.m. the day after the match-up is posted. The species with the most likes at that time moves on to the next round.
4. You have to 'Like' the Texas Parks and Wildlife Facebook page to participate in the voting
Join the fun at www.facebook.com/texasparksandwildlife