Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dylan Bollinger- Computer Components
Transcript of Dylan Bollinger- Computer Components
Some computers have
powerful processors, making them
This is also known as the CPU
(Central Process Unit)
Heat sinks are used to cool
RAM (Random Access
RAM is used for short-term
memory and is not saved.
The hard drive is used
for long-term memory
Ports and Slots
Ports are used to
plug things into the
Slots are used to put a card into your computer.
Power and Supply Unit
Converts power from an alternating current to a direct current.
Also known as a PSU.
The battery powers a real time clock(RTC)
The RTC is always on.
The chassis is an outer shell to
protect the inside of the
The graphics card
processes image data
The keyboard enters information
The mouse navigates the interface
A way to store things in a disk
such as DVDs.
A way to show the computer screen and
These are all the
By Dylan Bollinger