Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Peer mentoring at NLCS Jeju
Transcript of Peer mentoring at NLCS Jeju
This is how we do it........
Child Safeguarding Committee
Anti-Bullying Action Group (A-BAG)
Junior School Reading
- 1 hour a week for 6 months.
- Confidential (but reports concerns
to DSL or you!)
- Involves a match up.
- More informal than formal.
- Meet once a week.
- Design methods to combat
bullying in your school.
- Eg. Surveys, year 7 camps,
'granny police', culture weeks,
reviewing and publicising policy.
- Online support.
- Website design.
- Potential use of SNS.
- More PR!
- Once a week.
- Group reading support to
students in year 5-6.
- 2, 15 minute slots.
- For us this has been support for 30 to 60 mins in boarding houses during prep but could be in the form of after-school or lunchtime clubs.
- (It's not doing the work for them.....)
- This can be like a hall monitor,
it supports what staff you
have on duty.
- Once a half term.
- Student voice in safeguarding.
-An active aspect of decision making.