Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"A Quilt of a Country" - Day 2
Transcript of "A Quilt of a Country" - Day 2
What do you think are the benefits of living in a pluralistic nation, if any? Be sure to be clear about your explanation and use details.
"What is the point of a nation in which one part seems to be always on the verge of fisticuffs with another, blacks and whites, gays and straights, left and right, Pole and Chinese and Puerto Rican and Slovenian?
What does the author mean when she says people were concerned that "the left side of the hyphen --African-American, Mexican-American, Irish-American--would overwhelm the right?"
In literature, parallelism is used in different ways to impress upon the readers in order to convey messages or moral lessons.
Easy come, easy go.
Whether in class, at work or at home, Shasta was always busy.
Flying is fast, comfortable, and safe.