Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Muay Noina Pun Gege Prezi
Transcript of Muay Noina Pun Gege Prezi
-Have a pH value more than pH 7
-Can neutralise an acid
-Feel soapy to touch
-Have a pH value less than pH 7
-Can neutralise an alkali
-Have a sour taste
Weak & Strong acids
-citric acid (found in lemons and other fruits) tannic acid (found in tea)
-acetic (ethanoic) acid (found in vinegar) formic acid (found in ant strings)
-sulphuric acid (accumulator acid, found in car batteries
-hydrochloric acid (in our stomach to kill germ)
-nitric acid (used in the manufacture of explorsives and fertilizers)
-Lemon juice,orange juice