Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cyber Bullying
Cyberbullying may occur on different social medias like Instagram, Facebook or twitter. People on Instagram can post pictures of people without their permission or post mean comments. You can also post harassing comments on Facebook; twitter is very similar.
Another method for cyberbullying is texting. People can send direct messages to people with texts. The bad thing with texts is that the bully can decide to make the texting private with only himself and the victim or with other friends. This means that the victim will be insulted and have his self-esteem lowered.
What can be done about cyberbullying
1. Talk to an adult, teacher, or a guidance counselor.
2. Record a bully's message so you can then show an adult.
What not to do if you're cyber bullyied
1.Start talking back in a negative way to the bully.
2.Let the bully lower your self-esteem.
3.Don't keep it to yourself, tell an adult!
Cyberbullying can take place in online forums, polls and online social media chat forums such as shown in the pictures below. People will start forums and chats with the intention to harass and intimidate. It is hard to regulate and get rid of these certain forums since there are so of these forums out there.
We obtained our images from google search and prezi image cache