Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nutrition powerpoint
BUSY Lifestyles Mean
Why Is It Hard to
Eat Healthy in the U.S?
Tempted to grab "EMPTY CALORIES"
More CHEAP processed food & fast food (meaning less natural and less healthy)
Bombarded with advertisements ("sense of appeal")
Focus on fueling up
by eating from the 5 food groups!!
Our Society Today...
maintain a healthy weight
& boost self-confidence
Prevent Various Diseases
Immediate Benefits to Eating Healthy
Better focus & concentration
Not Brain Foods
What else makes it hard to eat healthy?
Changes over 20 years...
How can we stop this trend?
The good news is ...
you control what you put into your body
Boosts immune system
Helps with proper growth & development
Long-Term Benefits of Healthy Eating:
Rule to live by....
Poor Athletic Ability
Feel more full
What is a calorie???