Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TUDORS
Catherine of Aragon was Henry`s first wife and divorced her because Henry wanted a boy and she couldn`t give him one so she was divorced. Another reason for why she was divorced was because Henry went away and there was a war and Catherine of Aragon fought back and saved England. Jealous, Henry divorced Catherine.
Henry VIII was king of England from 21st April 1509 until his death.He was the first ever English king of Ireland. He had six wives, Catherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn,Jane Seymour,Anne of Cleves, Katherine Howard and Catherine Parr.
Anne Boleyn was held prisoner and then beheaded by King Henry VIII in 1536