Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Communication Skills as Career Filters, Chapter 1, Part 1 Online
Transcript of Communication Skills as Career Filters, Chapter 1, Part 1 Online
as Career Filters
Your ticket to work...
Your ticket out the door!
*Success in a new world
Good Communication Skills Needed
Chapter 1, Slide 4
Good Communication Skills
Today’s workers communicate more
because of technology, the Web,
mobility, globalization, and the anytime-anywhere workplace.
Professionalism with others
Employers demand professionalism and
other “soft skills” such as the ability to work.
Salaries and employment opportunities increase as education level increases
Graduates with bachelor's degrees can earn nearly three times as much as high school dropouts.
...but more importantly...
On average, candidates with
excellent writing skills
earn more than three times those with poor writing skills!
Education drives your...