Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Romantic Art Lecture
Transcript of Romantic Art Lecture
(3:1:3) Simplicity Human Virtue: Bravery, Respect, Love Static (no motion) Théodore Géricault, "Raft of the Medusa" (1818) Joseph Wright: "An Experiment on a Bird in the Air Pump" (1768) Liberty Leading the People
(1830) "The Nightmare"
(1781) Plate from Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Gustave Doré
(1876) "Lord Byron in Albanian Costume," Thomas Phillips
(1814) "Hay Wain"
(1821) "Genesee Scenery"
(1847) "Execution of the Madrileños on May 3, 1808"
Francisco Goya (1814) "The Slave Ship"
Joseph Mallord William Turner
(1840) What is Exoticism? What does Romanticism have
to do with Nationalism? (And
what is Nationalism?) "Eagle Head"
(1870) "The Oath of the Horatii"
Jacques Louis David (1784)