Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Consonant Digraphs
The ice began to
when the sun came out.
Nick likes to
the ball outside.
The class said "
you" to Miss Roberts for coming to teach dance.
were talking to their friends.
Ren was pricked by a
on the rose bush.
sailed on the water.
Emily could tie the laces on her
The teacher put all of the books on a
is a square.
was swimming in the ocean.
Make sure to
the door on your way out!
Turtles like to hide in their
Marley strapped her bicycle helmet under her
I write on the board with
Henry sat on his
liked to play with her toys.
When our friend does something neat, we all
You can find our vocabulary words on the word
is a tasty treat for mice.
(Phonics and Word Recognition): Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
Know the spelling-sound correspondences for common consonant digraphs (two letters that represent one sound).