Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Professionalism
commitment to train
willingness to submit to and recognize expertise & learn
rigorous self awareness
willingness to expand skills
ability to critically self-assess
the demands of
The practical performance of mastery.
When you recognize you are able to do something better than the majority of other people you don't see it as others do. Non expert observers perceive this as mastery, but the person performing masterfully is a much more capable and stern critic of their performance. From their perspective mastery is always another step away.
The Beginnings of Excellence