Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Crucible
Tituba must defend
Fires and within fires
Sarah Good is a witch?
Why does Elizabeth Proctor only rarely come to church these days?
She doesn't want to be accused of witchcraft.
Abigail describes Elizabeth Proctor as "a lying, cold, sniveling woman." Whats ironic about this?
Abigail was in the forest too and she is trying to say Elizabeth was there and is a witch.
Mrs. Putnam says there "are wheels within wheels in this village, and fires within fires!" Explain what she means?
There is too much gossip going around in and out of the village.
In his opening remarks, how does Hale establish his authority
By going straight to point on who's a witch and Abigail blames Tituba for witchery
Explain how Tituba is in a non-win situation. How does Tituba defend herself?
Tituba says she is a witch but then is forgiven and starts saying random names?
Why, do you suppose, Tituba gives the names of Sarah Good and Goody Osburn? What does this move show us about Tituba?
This show's us that she does not like them and/or is probably pushing it on them so she doesn't get hung.