Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Catch it if you can!
Transcript of Catch it if you can!
To know how infectious disease are caught
To focus on VECTORS
To answer related questions
through contact with animals
through contaminated food
Now do some research
And give an example of each way, naming the disease
Watch this....which way of getting a condition is in the video that we have not mentioned yet?
Describe to the person next to you the last time you caught a disease. write down what each other says
Many harmful microbes can pass from one person to another. Diseases caused by such microbes are said to be infectious diseases. Here are some ways that harmful microbes can be spread:
See page 133
Looking at and drawing vectors
We will use the mosquito as an example:
Draw what you see
What diseases can they carry?