Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of C.R.A.A.P.
When was the page last updated? Revised?
Are the links functional? Relevancy Does the content suit your needs?
What is the depth and breadth of the information covered?
Who's the audience?
Is this source appropriate for a college level research paper? Authority Who wrote the article?
What are their credentials?
Do they cite any sources?
Do they list their contact information?
Who's the website sponsor?
What's the domain of the site? .com, .gov, .edu., .org? Accuracy Where does this information come from?
Can I verify this information?
Does the language or tone seem biased?
Are there obvious grammar and spelling errors? Purpose Is bias present?
Are they trying to sell you something?
Is editorial content clearly labeled?
Is the purpose of the page to: inform, persuade, sell, entertain?