Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Intensifiers(very,Too,Enough,Etc) and degree complement's (s
Transcript of Intensifiers(very,Too,Enough,Etc) and degree complement's (s
• Denise is extremely devoted to her job.
• How hard a worker is she?
• She is quite a hard worker, and even spends her weekends at the office.
We can answer how questions about degree or
intensity with intensifiers or degree
Too,Enough,Etc) and degree complement's (so that, such that , Etc.)
very, fairly, quite, rather, too
• You play soccer ............... well
• It is............ interesting.
• It is ............calm here.
• These students are....... noisy.
• She writes poems......... often.
What intensifier are ?
How to use them ?
What does intensifier mean?
A modifier that has little meaning except to intensify the meaning it modifies.
* We add a word that says something about adj or adverb ..
* Intensifiers can change the meaning of sentence
a liltle bit more ..
people use intensifiers to answer some thing like : How? , how much? how far ?
what was the movie like ?
It was good.
how good was it ?
another name of intensifiers is
I think charles Dickens is a good writer.
I think charles Dickens is
* English grammar is interesting
English grammar is
* John always drives fast
* John always drives