Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Muscular and Flexibility- Project Milestone 1
Transcript of Muscular and Flexibility- Project Milestone 1
Project Milestone 1
Muscular and Flexibility Training Benefits of Muscular and
Flexibility Training 1. It is a healthy way to reduce stress:
much better than drinking, overeating, etc.
2. I will reduce the risk of diseases and
problems in my major muscle joints.
3. I will live a longer, healthier life.
4. I will experience adrenaline rushes and
an general increase in my everyday mood.
5. I will make new friends in my quest to
be a happier, healthier me. Quadriceps- Front of Upper Leg
Hamstring- Back of Upper Leg
Latisimus Dorsi- Lower Back
Gastrocnemius- Back of Lower Leg (Calf Muscle)
Triceps- Back of Upper Arm
Trapezius- Upper Back
Biceps- Front of Upper Arm
Abdominals- Lower Trunk Major Muscle Groups Muscles- permit movement
and maintain posture Tendon- connects muscle
with bone Ligaments- connect bone
to bone Joints- allow movement