Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Muscular and Flexibility- Project Milestone 1
Transcript of Muscular and Flexibility- Project Milestone 1
Project Milestone 1
Muscular and Flexibility Training Benefits of Muscular and
Flexibility Training 1. It is a healthy way to reduce stress:
much better than drinking, overeating, etc.
2. I will reduce the risk of diseases and
problems in my major muscle joints.
3. I will live a longer, healthier life.
4. I will experience adrenaline rushes and
an general increase in my everyday mood.
5. I will make new friends in my quest to
be a happier, healthier me. Quadriceps- Front of Upper Leg
Hamstring- Back of Upper Leg
Latisimus Dorsi- Lower Back
Gastrocnemius- Back of Lower Leg (Calf Muscle)
Triceps- Back of Upper Arm
Trapezius- Upper Back
Biceps- Front of Upper Arm
Abdominals- Lower Trunk Major Muscle Groups Muscles- permit movement
and maintain posture Tendon- connects muscle
with bone Ligaments- connect bone
to bone Joints- allow movement