Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Black Sunday
When and Where?
Black Sunday happened in April 14, 1935. It started from Olklahoma City to the Arizona line.
Multiple people live by staying in their basements so the dust and soil won't suffocate them. Some family members die in starvation, thirst, no air, or they didn't make it in the basement. The remaining people felt lonelyness, no hope, and misery.
The Feelings of the People
The Fashion of the People
The people were dirty from the dust and soil. They weren't able to bathe or groom themselves. They had to wear the same clothes for weeks.
People moved all around the world to get away from the deadly dust storm. The dust storm just kept moving, killing thousands of innocent people and animals.