Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
실존주의와 교육 (Existentialism and Education)
Transcript of 실존주의와 교육 (Existentialism and Education)
The role of the existentialist teacher will not be that of the traditional teacher, and will not be one who is mainly concerned with cognitive transference and who has the "right" answer. Teachers will rather be a person who is willing to help students explorer possible answers.
Students are unique individuality, which means no two students are alike, and that, no two need exactly the same education. Martin Buber --- "I - Thou", rather than an "I-It" relationship. Teacher will treat the student as an individual with whom they can personally identify, rather than an "It".
실존주의 선생님---학습의 조성자 역활 학습의 효율성및 시너지 효과
선생은 학생의 감성을 존중하고, 학생의 비이성적인 부분을 존중한다. With those effort, teacher is to lead students into a better understanding of themselves. Lead them face to the ultimate questions of life, death, and meaning as they explore human experiences from a vairety of view point.
Cleve Morris : self come into a fuller realization of the following propositions:
1. I am a choosing agent, unable to avoid choosing my way through life.
2. I am a free agent, absolutely free to set the goals of my own life.
3. I am a responsible agent, personally accountable for my free choices....
The curriculum will be open to change, since EX's concept of truth is ever expanding and changing. Students can choose their subject matter. EX are in general agreement that the fundamentals of traditional education-such as the three R's, science, and social studies--should be studied. 3R--writing, reading, arithmetic.
Humanities also loom large in the existentialist curriculum, due to they give a great deal of insight into the major dilemmas of human existence.
Methodology for EX has an infinite number of possibilities. They decry uniformity of materials, curriculum, and teaching, and declare there should be many opinions open to students who desire to learn.