Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Day of the Dead: Sugar Skulls
Transcript of Day of the Dead: Sugar Skulls
Dia de los Muertos is a holiday that originated in Mexico. It is for remembering and honoring those who have passed. It is a festive, joyous time of celebration.
Sugar skulls are made as gifts during the Day of the Dead. They are made with bright, happy, colors and full of cool
"Dia de Los Muertos"
The Day of the Dead
It takes place on October 31 - November 2 of each year. During this time it is believed that the souls of family members and friends return to earth to visit and rejoice with their loved ones.
Decorations are when we add certain, colors, lines, or shapes to BEAUTIFY something.
Symbols are images that represent a feeling or an idea. They are colors, lines and or shapes that REPRESENT something.
Different decorations or symbols (other than mouth, nose and eyes).
Lets make our own