Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Watercolor Diptych
Geometric v. Organic
Create a geometric v. organic diptych
Use 6 watercolor techniques throughout
Use elements and principles to create a successful composition
Use non-objective or futurism as a source of inspiration
What is a diptych?
A diptych is a single drawing or painting in 2 parts
Elements and Principles
Artwork that does not represent or depict a person, place, or thing in the natural world
Focuses on formalism, an artworks visual elements rather than its subject
Kandinsky, Composition VII
Research art styles and artists
Pick elements and principles to focus on
Complete 4 sketches
Kandinsky, Pollock, Mondrian, Rothko, Malevich, Lawrence, Arp, de Kooning