Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Resume Writing
Create an Effective Resume
What are Employers Looking For?
Ask yourself the following questions before beginning:
Organizing your Resume
Reverse chronological order
Most recent first
What position are you interested in?
In what ways are you qualified to hold it?
What will you bring to the company?
1. What skills have you mastered?
2. What jobs have you had?
3. What technical skills have you acquired?
4. What is your highest level of education?
5. What activities have you been involved in?
6. Have you won any awards or scholarships?
City, State Zip
(Area code) Phone Number
675. S. Yearling Road
Whitehall, OH 43213
Begin with most recent education first
Name of School(s)
Degree or diploma received (or expected)
G.P.A. - optional
Skills that are transferable from one career to another
manage the public
meet the public
work effectively in a team
Career specific skills
Affiliations,Awards & Honors
Are you a member of any groups, organizations, or teams?
Have you won any awards?
Received any honors?
Do NOT Include!
preferred work schedule
reasons for leaving previous job
photo or social security number
family, spouse, children
height, weight, eye color