Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DO NOW
On a separate piece of paper answer:
On page 1 questions about Reference point.
On page 2 applying the photos to relative motion.
On page 3 "assessing your understanding 1a and 1b"
LAST TWO QUESTIONS
Also what does relative motion mean?
When is an object in motion?
Share out- What is relative motion?
What was the PFR?
Were you able to find out the PFR?
Did anyone make a connection to prior knowledge?
Expectations on Today's work
M: In your seat
P: Watch the video and answer this: Does the balloon fall straight down or does it fall while being curved?
Annotate the following article that will be passed out, do this properly while reading.
What is the PFR?
Underlining subheadings/bold words.
What do the graphs and images mean? Is there a connection?