Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 5 Clicker Solutions
Transcript of Week 5 Clicker Solutions
Let us have a potential in 1D set by B.C. that the potential needs: V(x=2)=0 and V(x=4)=3
be a solution to Laplace's equation?
A It doesn't satisfy the B.C.
B It is not smooth and continuous
C There are local maxima/minima
D Each point is not an average of its neighbors
E It IS a solution!
(its half of A)