Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
P&G - Canada's Top 100 Employers 2013
Transcript of P&G - Canada's Top 100 Employers 2013
Why we deserve
- highly dedicated community contribution both locally and internationally
- encourage its employees to volunteer
- supports local social cause: the Kids Help phone, New Haven Learning Centre, etc..
- International Campaign: "Children's Safe Drinking Water"
"Top Companies for Executive Women" – National Association for Executive Women
"Top Companies for Recruitment and Retention" – Diversity, Inc.
"Best Place to Work" – Glassdoor.com
1. Exceptional Physical Workplace
2. Support Diversity and provide a fair competition between different gender employees
3. Engaging employees and itself in community
P&G- Best Employer 2013
- Take their inputs and change it into a product/ service
- background information
- open system
- challenges of the new economy
- why we deserve this award
a long history of supporting a variety of employee-led in-house initiative to address specific workplace issue
right procedures that address to glass ceilings in the work field.
fair opportunities, same treatment!
By: Jenny Fu, Vivian Tan, Viviana Li, Annie Huang
- Knowledge Workers
- Manual Labourer
- Factory Workers
William Procter and James Gamble formed Procter & Gamble
manufactured and sold candles and soap.
"The Start of P&G" (1837)
- A system that is interactive with the environment
- non discrimination policy
Mission of diversity and inclusion:
Thank you all for listening!
- Raw Materials
- Recyclable Materials
- feminine care scraps
- Paper remnants
- More talented people
- More devoted workers
- offer subsidies for
tuition (up to $5000)
- formal mentoring programs, online/ in house training programs
- support in house initiative
e.g. Asian professional Network or the women’s network
P&G Awarded Titles
Diversity and Fair Competition
Most Powerful Women
From left to right:
Melanie Healey, P&G North America Group President,
Deb Henretta, P&G Group President–Global Beauty, Skin Care, Cosmetics and Personal Care
Mary Lynn Ferguson-McHugh, P&G Western Europe Group President
A Worldwide Company
A Worldwide Company