Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What Factors Influence an Athletes
Transcript of What Factors Influence an Athletes
When was the first Athletics Competition?
A number of factors combined can influence an athlete’s result in their particular sport. These include genetics, training, nutrition and mental fitness.
Book Review and Book Snippet
Have you ever wondered why this is?
High jump run up
High jump spikes
Long jump training
Thank you for listening, are there any question?
This is my information report
By Mischa Belunek
Thank you from Mischa