Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of EMINEM
EMINEM - "I need drama in my life to keep making music."
: EMINEM (M&M)
Marshall Bruce Mathers III
October 17th, 1972
rapper, record producer, songwriter, actor
Songs: When I'm gone, Rap God, Mockingbird, The Monster,...
-Wife: Kimberly Anne "Kim" Scott (They began their on-and-off relationship in 1989)
- Daughter: Hailie (born on December 25, 1995).
- Divorcing in 2001
- Remarried in January 2006.
- His the only child of Marshall Mathers Jr. and Deborah Nelson
- Used to live in a largely black lower-middle-class Detroit neighborhood
- His home life was seldom stable, and Eminem frequently fought with his mother,
- In 1987, Debbie allowed runaway Kim Scott (his ex-wife) to stay at their home, and then Eminem began an on-and-off relationship
- After spending three years in ninth grade due to truancy and poor grades, he dropped out of Lincoln High School at age 17
- He worked several jobs to help his mother with bills, later maintaining that he would often be kicked out regardless
As a child, Eminem developed an interest in storytelling and aspired to become a comic book artist before discovering hip hop
-He was ranked 79th on the VH1 100 Greatest Artists of All-Time
-He was ranked #82 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time
He was also named the Best Rapper Alive by Vibe magazine in 2008
-Eminem has had nine #1 albums on the Billboard Top 200
-Eminem has had 13 number one singles worldwide.
-12/2009, he was named the Artist of the Decade by Billboard magazine.
-In the UK, Eminem has sold more than 13 million records.
-In 2010, MTV ranked Eminem as the 7th biggest icon in pop music history.
-During 2010, Eminem's music generated 94 million streams.
-11/2013 MTV Europe Music Awards Eminem became the first rapper to ever receive the global icon award...
At the age of 14, he began rapping with high-school friend Mike Ruby
More for Eminem :
The monster - Eminem ft. Rihanna
"Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you're always going to find a hip-hop tape; that's all I buy, that's all I live, that's all I listen to, that's all I love."
"Say there's a white kid who lives in a nice home, goes to an all-white school, and is pretty much having everything handed to him on a platter - for him to pick up a rap tape is incredible to me, because what that's saying is that he's living a fantasy life of rebellion."