Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of EMINEM
EMINEM - "I need drama in my life to keep making music."
: EMINEM (M&M)
Marshall Bruce Mathers III
October 17th, 1972
rapper, record producer, songwriter, actor
Songs: When I'm gone, Rap God, Mockingbird, The Monster,...
-Wife: Kimberly Anne "Kim" Scott (They began their on-and-off relationship in 1989)
- Daughter: Hailie (born on December 25, 1995).
- Divorcing in 2001
- Remarried in January 2006.
- His the only child of Marshall Mathers Jr. and Deborah Nelson
- Used to live in a largely black lower-middle-class Detroit neighborhood
- His home life was seldom stable, and Eminem frequently fought with his mother,
- In 1987, Debbie allowed runaway Kim Scott (his ex-wife) to stay at their home, and then Eminem began an on-and-off relationship
- After spending three years in ninth grade due to truancy and poor grades, he dropped out of Lincoln High School at age 17
- He worked several jobs to help his mother with bills, later maintaining that he would often be kicked out regardless
As a child, Eminem developed an interest in storytelling and aspired to become a comic book artist before discovering hip hop
-He was ranked 79th on the VH1 100 Greatest Artists of All-Time
-He was ranked #82 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time
He was also named the Best Rapper Alive by Vibe magazine in 2008
-Eminem has had nine #1 albums on the Billboard Top 200
-Eminem has had 13 number one singles worldwide.
-12/2009, he was named the Artist of the Decade by Billboard magazine.
-In the UK, Eminem has sold more than 13 million records.
-In 2010, MTV ranked Eminem as the 7th biggest icon in pop music history.
-During 2010, Eminem's music generated 94 million streams.
-11/2013 MTV Europe Music Awards Eminem became the first rapper to ever receive the global icon award...
At the age of 14, he began rapping with high-school friend Mike Ruby
More for Eminem :
The monster - Eminem ft. Rihanna
"Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you're always going to find a hip-hop tape; that's all I buy, that's all I live, that's all I listen to, that's all I love."
"Say there's a white kid who lives in a nice home, goes to an all-white school, and is pretty much having everything handed to him on a platter - for him to pick up a rap tape is incredible to me, because what that's saying is that he's living a fantasy life of rebellion."