Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
demo migrate/transfer prezi from one account to another
Transcript of demo migrate/transfer prezi from one account to another
2. Click on the title or preview image of the prezi you want to migrate.
3. On the following "landing page" of the prezi, click "Edit together" and note/copy/bookmark that link.
4. Click on your username in the top right corner and select "Logout".
6. Again, the "landing page" of the prezi is loaded, but this time without the "Delete" button, since the target account is only an invited editor to the prezi, which still resides in the source account. Click the "Save a copy" button below the prezi's frame. This loads https://prezi.com/your/ again but this time with the new prezi titled "Copy of [original title]". Open it and check that the "Delete" button is present on the landing page. If yes, migration was successful.
7. In case you want to migrate several prezis, log out of the target account again and back into the source account. Repeat steps 3 to 7 in sequence for each prezi. Alternatively, repeat only step 3 for each prezi, do step 4 once and then repeat steps 5 and 6 again.
If you would like some practice, please open the "Edit together" link for this prezi
and try steps 5 and 6 in your own account.
5. Log into the target account, paste the "Edit together" link into the browser's address/URL bar and open it. After the prezi loaded successfully, click around a bit to make sure it works fine, then exit show mode via the bottom right "X" button and exit the prezi via the top menu bar.
The information in this prezi is out-dated. Please find the latest advice on https://prezi.zendesk.com/entries/22135822