Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Photography
Before we begin
Look out for
What is a film
Layers of the Film
the Emulsion layer
Silver Halide Crystals + Gelatin
Silver Bromide Crystal
Ag+ + Br- AgBr
Ag+ + e-
+ Red light +
A mild acid
Neutralizes the alkali developer
Stops any more development of the silver crystals
1. Removes unexposed silver crystals
2.Harden rest of the crystals
Washed thoroughly to remove chemical residue
Clump of Ag