Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Second Cup Franchising Steps
Transcript of Second Cup Franchising Steps
- First is very short quick and easy to pass
- Ensures you meet the basic requirements to run a second cup franchise
- Lets you know immediately if you’ve passed
- Passing the first application grants accessibility to second application Step 2: Submit Online Application - The second Application is concise and fluid
- Makes it much simpler to apply for a Second Cup franchise
- Straightforward questions Step 1: Learn about Second Cup Step 3: Pre-Screening Qualification - a comfortable and convenient telephone interview follows the online submission
- Second Cup will ask questions regarding your application & your suitability to own a franchise Step 4: Conducting Due Diligence - Due diligence is the research/analysis done before accepting a business opportunity
- You, as a new franchisee should do research on Second Cup to ensure that it’s the right career for you Step 5: Interview and Evaluations - You will be asked to meet with our team in Mississauga, Ontario to discuss in more detail your application
- You will also be evaluated on the development plan you envision for the region you are interested in
- Overall, Second Cup will try to get to know as a franchisee better, and the ideas that you will contribute to the franchise Second Cup is the largest Canadian specialty cafe franchisor and the second largest retailer of specialty coffee. I always joke that I have the best job in the world because I get to drink good coffee all day long and talk to people. I think people would be surprised at how passionate and how hands-on this business is, as well as how rewarding it is to build relationships and see your business grow.” Susanne Flewwelling – Champlain Place, Moncton, New Brunswick “Imagine yourself at the helm of a business where you have created a neighborhood oasis. A sanctuary that coffee lovers want to frequent on a daily basis, where they feel genuinely appreciated and can comfortably enjoy their time with you. This is what owning a Second Cup has means for me.” Jack Poladian Mega Centre, Laval, Quebec Step 6: Site Discussions and Secure Financing - Second Cup will help you choose a location that isn't too close to any other coffee stores, has a high amount of traffic, and is convenient for you Financial Requirements
- Franchise startup fee of $40 000 - Liquid assets: $120 000
- Net Worth: $350 000
- Good credit rating and at least $30 000+ in working capital
- Second Cup will assist in your loan application for the startup fee/construction costs Franchise Agreement Execution
and Six Weeks Training - 9% royalty fee (much lower than some of our highest competitors, which can go up to 20%)
- 3% advertising fee towards the national cooperative marketing fund - Second Cup will provide you with six weeks of training to ensure that you have all the skills necessary to run a store by yourself Step 8: Cafe Opening - Second Cup handles all location negotiations and enters into a tenancy agreement with the landlord.
- Congratulations! Bibliography:
http://media.therecord.com/images/1f/42/9f9ce99349198e7295a18ea349ec.jpg We hope you choose to join our team!