Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cyberbullying and Social Media
Transcript of Cyberbullying and Social Media
3 Step Process
The students need to learn how their online actions can effect others. Use of multiple resources such as guest speakers, online resources, and videos will be implemented
Create a website that acts as a personal social media site for the school.
Teachers will reward students for:
Work in the classroom
Good behavior on site
Encouraging other students
Students will be able to
Talk with one another
Post pictures and videos
Teachers will be able to monitor
the student's online behavior