Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Earnest - Assessing your draft essay
Transcript of Earnest - Assessing your draft essay
Can you spot the word Comedy, comic and humour as you scan?
Is the introduction brief?
Are there around 8 paragraphs?
Is the length appropriate?
Is there understanding of the question?
Is a key line of argument expressed and a debate outlined?
Paragraph check point
Can you clearly spot
POINT EVIDENCE ANALYSIS?
Are the topic sentences easy to spot?
Do the paragraphs move on seamlessly?
Is there regular reference to the question?
MAIN BODY/ASSESSMENT OBJECTIVES
A01: Sharp focus
A02: Exploration of language form and structure
A03: Perceptive interpretations of text
A04: Contextualisation of text
<iframe src="http://prezi.com/embed/3h34n5hoz2zn/?bgcolor=ffffff&lock_to_path=0&autoplay=0&autohide_ctrls=0&features=undefined&disabled_features=undefined" width="550" height="400" frameBorder="0"></iframe>