Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
John Steinback's Life
Transcript of John Steinback's Life
Activity #2 Preston A.
John was born February 27,1902 in the "steinback" house. John graduated from Salinas High School in 1919. After college John attended Stanford University for a brief about of time.
In 1962 John won the Nobel Prize for literature. John recived many rewards and recognition before dying.
John died in 1968, December 20th in New york. A year later he was buried in the garden of memories cemetery, Salinas
John had wanted to be an author so he traveled to New York City by, freighter. John worked odd jobs, searched for a publisher and never got one. Later John returned back home to California in 1926
John married Carol Henning and lived in the family home in the pacific grove. After he met Ed Ricketts which was his life long friend. Then his father died